spoon

Recent Recipes

Semolina and CornMeal Idli with Veggies and Yogurt

0

Category :

Idli is a very healthy dish for kids. So, I try to make variations and make it as healthy as possible for my kid. Hence, I came up with this dish - Semolina and CornMeal Idli with Veggies and Yogurt. I have used green beans, carrots and onions along with semolina, corn meal, rice and yogurt. You could serve it however your child prefers - as it is or with butter or cheese or ketchup or coconut chutney. My daughter loved it, thank God! I hope your kid also likes it. Please try it and let me know your experience.
Thank you.





Ingredients:


  • Green beans (chopped) - 1/4 cup
  • Carrot (chopped) - 1/4 cup
  • Chopped Cilantro - 1/4 cup
  • Chopped Onion - 4tsp
  • Minced Ginger - 1tsp
  • Curry leaves - 1 tsp
  • Semolina - 1 cup
  • Rice Rava - 1/2 cup
  • Corn Meal - 1/2 cup
  • Yogurt - 1 cup
  • Salt (to taste)
  • Seasoning Ingredients:
    • Asafoetida - 1 pinch
    • Mustard seeds - 1tsp
    • Cumin seeds- 1 tsp
    • Urad dal - 1/2 tsp
  • The above measurement makes 16 idlis.
























0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

.