spoon

Recent Recipes

Dough Making - Activity for kids.

1

Category : , ,

Whenever I am in the kitchen, my daughter is there. She loves to watch me cook. So, I thought of making this a fun activity for her. Whenever I make dough for chapati, I give it to her to help me and she does it with so much joy I can't express. Ofcourse, I do the most work but I give her enough time to play around with it whenever possible.

Today, I made Puris with carom seeds for breakfast and my daughter helped me with the dough (atleast that is what she thinks, he he he ;-)). Just make sure you put something below the vessel and give the largest vessel in your home so the cleaning process is not too tedious.

Please try it with your kids and I am sure they will love it too.














1 comments:

A good Presentation of the kid playing at Home!

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

.