spoon

Recent Recipes

Apple Sauce (Made in Pressure Cooker)

0

Category : , ,




Thanks to my younger sister for this recipe :-)

This is a quick process to prepare apple sauce with pressure cooker. I started giving apple sauce after my daughter turned 6months old. She just loved it then and even today whenever I make it. 

I also use this apple sauce as a substitute for sugar while baking cakes. Note: Apple sauce can also be prepared in oven. 


Ingredients/Materials/Appliances Required:
  1. Organic apples
  2. Water
  3. Pressure Cooker


Preparation Steps:


  1. Wash the apple.
  2. Cut it into chunks and put in cooker.
  3. Add half a cup water.
  4. Close the cooker lid and cook until 4 whistles.
  5. Open the cooker lid after it cools down.
  6. Mash the apples if required.
  7. Apple sauce is ready for your baby. Hope he/she likes it too.


apple, apple sauce, baby food, homemade apple sauce



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

.