Thanks to my younger sister for this recipe :-)
This is a quick process to prepare apple sauce with pressure cooker. I started giving apple sauce after my daughter turned 6months old. She just loved it then and even today whenever I make it.
I also use this apple sauce as a substitute for sugar while baking cakes. Note: Apple sauce can also be prepared in oven.
- Organic apples
- Pressure Cooker
- Wash the apple.
- Cut it into chunks and put in cooker.
- Add half a cup water.
- Close the cooker lid and cook until 4 whistles.
- Open the cooker lid after it cools down.
- Mash the apples if required.
- Apple sauce is ready for your baby. Hope he/she likes it too.