The Semolina Cookies / Rava Besan Naankhatai is a very healthy dessert for kids. I know it has sugar but it has very good ingredients like rava, besan and ghee which gives a lot of energy to kids. I always make this for my toddler and she just loves it. Please do try it. Thank you.
- Cardamom Powder - 1 tsp
- Ghee/Butter - 1 Cup
- Sugar - 1.25 Cups
- Baking Powder - 1 tsp
- Semolina - 1/2 Cup
- Besan - 1/2 Cup
- All Purpose Flour - 1 Cup
- Preparation Steps:
- Mix all the dry ingredients (i.e., except butter and sugar)
- Whisk Butter / Clarified Butter and Sugar until is gets fluffy
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients but do not over-mix.
- The Cookie Batter is ready.
- Make small patties and place them on a greased pan a little apart as they will expand while baking.
- If you are unable to make patties, melt some butter or clarified butter and mix.
- Pre-heat oven to 375 F and bake for 15-20mins.
- Once done, remove from oven and cool it to room temperature and enjoy the cookies.