spoon

Recent Recipes

Rainbow Butter

0

Category : , ,





Butter is an extremely versatile ingredient and has earned its place in every single household. For a certain contest, I got this idea of making Rainbow Butter and I am glad that I finally made it today. The output is so pretty and cute, I just fell in love with it. I took multiple pictures with an attempt to make justice to its appearance and finally short listed these few pictures. Hope you like it.
You can use this Rainbow Butter just for presentation or with pancakes or bread or just about anything. I hope you would try his and use it in different scenarios. Please do let me know how you used it when you did :-) Thank you for reading my post.
Ingredients:
  1. Butter
  2. Food Color
Preparation Steps:






  1. Ensure butter is at room temperature
  2. Divide the block of butter into various sections. I used 6 food colors so I made 6 portions.
  3. Take the first portion if butter in a mixing bowl and mix it well with a spoon so it forms a smooth uniform smooth butter mix.
  4. Add one food color of your choice and mix it. Carefully transferred this coloured butter into a container.
  5. Repeat steps 4 and 5 with all the remaining portions of butter and food color.
  6. Cover the container and freeze it.
  7. When you are ready to use it, cut it into smaller pieces and serve it with bread or pancakes or anything you like.  
  8. I also made some rainbow butter curls for presentation. Use potato peeler and shave the butter carefully, it's that easy.
The most colourful and pretty rainbow butter is ready.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

.