Kulfi is a frozen dairy dessert from India or a traditional Indian ice cream. Its extremely healthy as its made of milk, hence good for kids. If you don't prefer giving the frozen form, we can give the kulfi liquid mixture which is in room temperature directly to kids. My daughter loves it. Hope your kid likes it too. Please do try it and let me know your experiences.
- Ripe mangoes - 2 medium size
- Handful pistachio
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup whipped cream
- Making Mango Puree -
- Peal the mango.
- Chop it into smaller pieces.
- Use a blender and blend to a smooth puree.
- Mix the mango puree, evaporated milk, whipped cream, sugar and chopped pistachios with a spoon.
- The mixture is ready.
- Chop tiny square pieces of left over mango.
- Put it in the mold.
- Pour the kulfi / ice cream mixture into the molds.
- Cover it and freeze them.
- If there is any left over mixture, pour it into some other containers.
- Garnish it with chopped pieces of mango and chopped pistachio.
The Mango Pistachio Kulfi or Ice Cream is now ready!