Common Cold is very common among kids. I try my best to avoid store bought medicines and find turmeric as a great natural product for fighting common cold. Like my parents used to do with me, I mix turmeric, black pepper in milk and give my toddler. She does not like sweet so I don't add sugar/honey. You could add honey because honey is great for common cold.
- Whole Milk - 250 ml
- Black Pepper Powder - 1 pinch
- Turmeric Powder Powder - 1/4 tsp
- Honey/Sugar (optional - for sweetening)
- Add black pepper and turmeric to warm whole milk.
- Mix well.
- Pour the milk in a bottle/container and serve baby.
- You could add honey/sugar.