Please do try it for your kids. Thank you.
Prawns - 3 medium size
Ginger Garlic paste - 1/2 tsp
Minced Green Chilly - 1/4 tsp
Cheese - 1 tsp
Lemon Juice - 1/2 tsp
Turmeric Powder - 1/2 tsp
Rice Powder - 1 tsp
Cilantro - 1/2 tsp
Salt - to taste
- Mince all ingredients except for rice powder, lemon juice and cilantro.
- Add chopped cilantro, rice powder and lemon juice to the minced mixture.
- The prawn cake batter is now ready.
- Make medium size patties of the batter.
- Heat some ghee on a shallow pan for frying.
- Place the patties carefully in the ghee and fry on both sides.
- Serve hot and enjoy!