spoon

Recent Recipes

Peeling Egg Shells - Kid's Activity

0

Category : , , , ,




Whenever I boil eggs, once it cools down, I give them to my daughter to peel them. First time I gave her this task, the whole time she was peeling the eggs, she didn't utter a word and didn't take her eyes off the eggs. Then I realized this is a great way to keep her occupied and improve her concentration skills. When she completed this task, she was super happy. She felt even happy because she was able to help me. This is also a great task for eye-hand coordination/motor skills. All these skills will help our kids when they start schooling.

So I absolutely recommend parents to try out such tasks at home. My kid enjoyed it and I am sure yours will as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

.