spoon

Recent Recipes

Tilapia Fish Fry for kids

0

Category : , , , , ,





Fish is very healthy for kids. I tried my best to give my daughter fish but she just did not touch until she turned 2 years and 3 months. The day she started liking fish, I was so happy :)

I feel, fishes like Tilapia and Salmon especially are very nice for kids because they are so soft and no bones. I made Tilapia in the Indian style and she loved it. Yippeeeee.... I make this very often now. Please try it and hope your kids love it too. 
Ingredients:
  1. Tilapia - 1 big fillet
  2. Ginger Garlic Paste - 1 tsp
  3. Rice Flour - 2 tbsp
  4. Red Chilly Powder - 1 tsp
  5. Turmeric Powder - 1/2 tsp
  6. Lime Juice - 1 tsp
  7. Chopped Cilantro - 2 tbsp
  8. Salt - to taste


Preparation Steps:

  1. Mix all the ingredients (ginger garlic paste, salt, turmeric powder, red chilly powder, rice flour, lime juice, chopped cilantro and tilapia pieces) and massage it well so it coats the Tilapia pieces well. 
  2. Heat oil in a pan and place the fish pieces carefully. I prefer shallow frying.
  3. Flip the pieces once one side cooks well.
  4. Once both sides are cooked, remove them and place them on a paper towel so it absorbs any extra oil.
  5. Serve them as a snack or as a side dish with steamed rice and lentil curry/daal. Its yummy either ways. My daughter loves it as it is :)










0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

.