spoon

Recent Recipes

Green Bean and Apple Puree for babies

2

Category : , , , , , , ,






Ingredients:
  • Green Beans
  • Apple
Preparation Steps:


  • Click here to make the Green Bean Puree.
  • Click here to make the Apple Sauce.
  • Mix the green bean puree and apple sauce.
  • I mixed equal quantity of both purees. You could choose the quantity based on your preference.
  • Green Beans and Apple Puree is ready to be fed to your child.

Please note: Please consult your pediatrician and use your discretion as well before feeding your child. Do not blindly follow any recipe.

2 comments:

Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

.