spoon

Recent Recipes

Datsun redi-GO - Ride with Fun Freedom Confidence

0

Category : , , ,






The ultimate Urban Cross - Datsun redi-GO symbolizes Fun Freedom and confidence. It has the capability of a crossover with the convenience of a hatchback. It is India's first ever Urban Cross and the makers are aiming to redefine the entry level car segment.

The Redi-Go is the third offering from Datsun in India (after the GO and the GO+) and will be competing with Maruti Suzuki India’s Alto 800, the Eon from Hyundai Motor India and the Kwid from Nissan’s alliance partner Renault India.

This car is Made in India designed by Japanese designers. It is Nissan's low cost car brand in its international line-up.

The below mentioned wonderful features make this car my dream car and makes me, my family and my friends want to take this unique car out for a spin:

  1. Jerome Saigot, VP of Datsun unveiled an extremely stylish and bold car with attractive body color options - White, Silver, Grey, Ruby and Lime. Lime being my personal favorite. 
  2. The Japanese designers have given a flowing look to this car which makes us feel that the car is in motion even when its in stand still position.
  3. The tall body structure enabled engineers to deliver a spacious, bright interior and high driving position that is beyond expectations for a car in this class.
  4. The car comes with sleek headlamps, separate LED DRLs on the bumper, 185mm ground clearance with the rear end sporting vertical tail lamps, a contoured tailgate with separate reflectors on the lower bumper.
  5. It is extremely affordable as its starting price is just Rs.2,38,900.
  6. The maintenance cost is 32% less than that of closest competitor.
  7. There is an option of upto 2 years/unlimited kilometer warranty coverage with free roadside assistance.
  8. It has an impressive fuel economy of 25.17 km/L.
  9. Some of the below reviews certainly made an impression on me :
    • Fascinated by the looks of the Datsun, NDTV says "The front-end is definitely one of the best looking in the segment".
    • Impressed with the roominess of the Datsun redi-GO, Autocar says "The car's "airy cabins" and "large windows" gives an "impressive sensation of space"".
    • BBC Top Gear says "The low kerb weight also means that its efficiency is higher than that of its rivals".
  10. They have a dedicated mobile app with 1.4lakh downloads already.
  11. It has high eye point to help the driver to be aware of the road situation thus enabling safety.

The affordability, maintenance cost, warranty coverage and fuel economy help me drive the urban driving blues.

I would definitely drive the Datsun first in Mumbai. I just love the street food of Mumbai. Every curvy road has a thela (stall) which I wish to explore with my friends and family because every thela has its own specialty and I definitely don't want to miss it. I have a big family with two little kids and this car seems just perfect for me for long trips too. I intend to drive to Pune from Mumbai. Reading the features and reviews, I feel that I won't miss flying in a airplane. So, I feel, this car will give me the space, safety and swiftness of an airplane but in an affordable price. The extremely spacious, zippy driving featured, fuel efficient Datsun makes this possible for me and hence I seem to love it as I read the features. Another added feature is that its starting price is just Rs.2,49,220 in Mumbai. I am going to show off the super cheap, super fast, super smooth, bold and beautiful Lime body in the busy streets of Mumbai  and have fun with my friends and family. I am ready to-GO with the Datsun. What about you? 

This post is a part of Datsun. You can find more details on google + and twitter @DatsunIndiaDatsunIndia with the hashtag #rediGO.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

.