You could eat Prawn Masala with hot white rice or any Indian bread or as a topping for any pizza. Please click here to check my recipe for Prawn Masala Quinoa Pizza Bites which is an excellent snack and can be served as appetizer for parties.
- Heat some oil in a pan
- Add mustard seeds.
- Once it crackle, add cumin, curry leaves, ginger garlic pate, onions and salt. Mix well.
- Once the onions turn pinkish, add chopped tomatoes and half of the chopped cilantro.
- Mix well until tomatoes are half cooked.
- Add the dry spices - turmeric powder, coriander powder and chilly powder.
- Mix well till the masala cooks well and the raw smell of all the spices are gone.
- Add the washed prawns, mix well.
- Cook for about 5 mins or until the prawns are well cooked.
- You could add a dash of fresh cream and mix well.
Prawn Masala is ready!