My daughter (23 months old) was having vomitting problem and she was not eating anything well. So, I made this pudding for her. Usually, milk is not given when kids vomit but my daughter was eating absolutely nothing so I was forced to make this and thank God she drank the milk in this pudding minus the tapioca pearls and her stomach accepted it.
- Milk - 4 Cups
- Tapioca Pearls - 1 Cup (After soaking in water)
- Sugar - 1 Cup
- Cardamom Powder - 1/2 tsp
- Nuts of your choice.
- Soak tapioca pearls in water for atleast 4-5 hours. It almost doubles its size.
- Boil Milk in a pot and wait till it boils.
- Add sugar.
- Add tapioca pearls and keep mixing for about 10mins till it cooks well.
- Finally, add cardamom powder and turn off the heat.
- Chop nuts of your choice and spread on top and serve.