One friend invited us for dinner and I thought of making this Eggless Peanut Butter Brownie for dessert for her and my daughter :-). This is the first time I made eggless so was little worried but was very happy how it turned out. It was so soft and moist. It was delicious. Please try it. Thank you.
- Plain Flour - 2 Cups
- Unsweetened Cocoa Powder - 1.5 Cups
- Unsalted Butter - 1 Cup
- Peanut Butter - 1 Cup
- Walnut - 1 Cup
- Yogurt - 1/2 Cup
- Cream - 2 tsp
- Sugar - 1.5 Cup (adjust to taste)
- Baking Powder - 1.5 Tsp
- Baking Powder - 1/2 Tsp
- Vanilla Extract - 1tsp
- Warm Water - 1/2 Cup (adjust to get the right consistency)
- Salt - a pinch
- Sieve all the dry ingredients except sugar (i.e., flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda) so there are no lumps.
- Mix well so it forms a uniform mixture.
- Mix the wet ingredients including sugar (i.e., butter,peanut butter and vanilla extract). You can use a hand mixer or a blender.
- Fold in yogurt to the mixture. Also mix some crushed walnuts.
- Mix the dry and wet ingredients we prepared above. Don't over mix. Just fold in.
- Add fresh cream.
- Add warm water.
- Add more sugar if required.
- Grease a cake pan.
- Pour the brownie mixture into the pan. Give it a tap so any air bubbles can escape.
- Spread some crushed walnut on top
- Drizzle some melted peanut butter on top as well.
- Bake the brownie in a preheated oven at 350degree F for 15-20mins.
- Cool to room temperature and cut into pieces. It is best when cold.
The Eggless Peanut Butter Brownie is ready!